ConnectionOpen v1.06 Release Notes
ConnectionOpen v1.06 Release Notes (Mar, 2016)
The following is a list of updates/bug fixes incorporated in this Public Beta release of ConnectionOpen:
- Buddy System removal, Members are no longer required to manage a list of buddies.
- All members can participate in sessions with all other members.
- Set local file recording location, and file name for local recording.
- Automated setting of session name.
- Session Memory (Session Buttons), system allows access to complete group of Members from previous sessions – last 5 sessions.
- User Name based login process.
- Entirely new look and feel throughout application and membership website.
- Reduced network traffic and bandwidth overhead.
- Reduced processor and memory requirement.